Monday, November 16, 2009
One of my Passion
One of my passions is soccer. I pratice this sport I was 9 years old .Soccer is a team sport and a stategic sport.I play in the school and with my city during summer.I'm a goali with my school since 3 years and I a play offense with the summer and I play offense to during my first year with the school.This year, I play with Juvénil AA at school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh ! we have the same passion.
ReplyDeleteSoccer it's the best sport ever !
I'm in your team's school since three years.
You're the best goaler that I ever seen !
You do a great job !
Émilie Alain
33 words
The soccer is also my biggest passion. I play since I am ten or eleven years old and it is a fantastic sport that he practises a technique and which is important for your health.
ReplyDelete