Monday, November 16, 2009
Cell Phone
In 2 oth century the cell phones are very present in our life. Personally I think this kind of phone is very good for everyone because first it's a security and second our parents and our friends can always join us. Now the cell phone technology is very nice because you can write a mail to your friends and to a computer and you can receive your mail on your phone like on your computer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think it's true! Personally, I think that's the thing that poeple use most often. There is a lot of advantages to have a cell phone. When somebody is lost somewhere or when something serious happens, we are happy to have a cell phone.
ReplyDeleteyou are reason ! the cell phone it's very important for many peoples.It's a security and second our parents and our friends can always join us and you can write a mail to your friends and to a computer and your can recive your mail on your phone like on your compute. It's very useful and help many people for our work and other things.
ReplyDeleteThe cell phone is the object the most important for me because when I need help or only for send the messages text has my friends, it is always present and I can use it any time.
ReplyDeleteOh my god , i'm so agree whit you Mélanie! Cell phone are very practices.with this , you can call anytime and anywhere like when your lost.I don't know what i'm doing if i didn't have cell phone because its my life!
ReplyDeleteÉmilie Bellefeuille
45 words
There are advantage but there are disadvantage. At present, there are many people who always send message. Real life doesn't exist for them. It's a cell phone , it's not a computer.
ReplyDeleteÉmilie Alain
31 words
To have a cell phone it's very expensive but that sure you are in security when you have it !
ReplyDeleteI'm happy that you have receive a cell phone I will right you a lot of messages hihi.
37 words
Noémie Gagnon (: