Thursday, December 3, 2009
Italy
If I had money, I would go to Italy. Italy is a country very impressive for the historical monuments. It is a country between France, Swutzerland and Austria. I would like to visit Rome, Venise and many cities around. I have never visited countries in Europe and not really in America, Italy seems to me the most beautiful country in the world. There, I would like to visit Rome to see the coliseum and also I would like to see the tower of Pisa, these beaches, the soccer team, the historical monuments and the cultural attractions.In Venise, I would like to see these streets made of water and many people in boat.If I go in Italy I would like to go with my friends because it would be more fun. Italy is not the country you remain just for one week, you go for two or three weeks, because there are many things to visit in this beautiful country.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your text is wondeful. I encourage you about it. You should go to Italy if you had the chance. Many countries in Europe are really beautiful. I hope that i am in your friends to going there.
ReplyDeleteI'm agree with you Mélanie , Italia look so good and beautiful!it's one of the place that a would like to visit in my life.It's a country with a lot of history and rome look so nice to visit.
ReplyDeleteÉmilie Bellefeuille
34 words
I would like visit this place too. You're right when you said that we have to go for some weeks because there are a lot of thing to see and visit.
ReplyDeleteIf you want, we can go together to visit this place :D
Émilie Alain
42 words