Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year

During my year 2010, I would like to play soccer in a soccer team in Quebec in order to play every week. I would like to have a car because with the CEGEP, it will be easy.I would have a fun and see my friends to go cinema, to go shopping... This summer, I would like to go beach and camping with my family and my boyfriend. I wish a happy new year to all people and I hope that 2010 will be better than 2009.

2 comments:

  1. I hope for you that you will spend a beautiful year of 2010 with your family, your lover and your friends. I also wish you to be accepted in the team of soccer. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mélanie!!
    I hope you will be accepted in the team of soccer at cegep because you are a very good soccer player.You have a big talent to play this sport.And I hope 2010 will be better tant 2009 for you.I hope all your wishs will be realise this year.

    ReplyDelete