Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Summer

My favorite season is Summer because the all activity is possible outside. I love summer because the temperature is hot and they swim with my family and my friends. They go on the beach and you go sleep in the aunts with fire. sunbathing under the hot sun with friends and brink the slush. We're on vacancy and we are no school. You what is your favorite season ?

3 comments:

  1. Me too my favorite season is summer because there is a lot of fun activities to do. Every day it's nice outside and the sun shines. Everyone is happy to be in vacation and that's why I think it's a great season.

    42 words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh really. Is the best season!. We can do so much more activity in summer. If the summer lasted all year. It would be paradise.So, Good blog Melanie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like summer too. And the last summer is the best I think because I was with my friends all the time and I passed really good moments. I would like pass all summer like him.

    ReplyDelete