Sunday, January 10, 2010
My Trip in Guatémala
In a few days I will be in a trip. I'm going to do humanitarian aid to Guatemala for almost two weeks with some people from school and two teacher. There we will live in a orpholina and we will all sleep in the same pièce. during week, we'll rise early every day to make spots for help the people there .But the weekend we will visit the neighborhoods.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hope you will have nice trip ! I would like to go in Guatemala too but more in a touristic trip! I think your pretty generous to give your time to go there and help people you don't know!
ReplyDeleteAre you ready for the trip and have you learn somes words in spanish ? Me, I am ready for this. I hope, with the group, we will have fun during the trip.
ReplyDeleteI would like to wish you a good trip and takes advantage for the better especially. I hope that you will have too much difficulty has to speak in Spanish.
ReplyDeleteThen good trip in the next.
Goodbye
I am very happy to see that you will go to do a travel umanitairan.I think it is very important to help the people who live in the misery.
ReplyDeleteGood travel :)
I wish that you have a good travel and I hoppe that you love it. It's very nice than you do a umanitair travel, because many people need help!
ReplyDeleteSo, have a nice travel Mél!!
I think this kind of travel open the mind on others things of life. After this travel I hope I will appreciate more what I have.
ReplyDeletefolks are you ready to go?